Is this possible - pcmhacking.net

Had a mate send someone to me with a wingless sprint car to run up on the dyno, that runs a vn-vp v6 motor in it to get a baseline, ...

pcmhacking.net - Index page

Include as much detail in your request as possible. Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here. Post any other rides you have here. For non EFI mechanical discussion. A ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

PCMHacking Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - Page 2

this question should be in its own topic, but heres a quick answer: rb30 stock ecu is not supported. You would need to swap in a delco. This is possible, but ...

PCM Hammer - Facebook

PCM Hammer. 1.3K likes. Official news from the PCM Hammer development team. (Please use the PCM Hammer group for discussion and Q&A.)

LegacyNsfw/PcmHacks: PCM Hammer & PCM Logger, tools for ...

These tools are a work in progress. They currently support reading, writing, and data logging with General Motors P01, P10, P12 and P59 Powertrain Control ...

PCM hacking 101 - The step by step approach

DIY PROM - PCM hacking 101 - The step by step approach - Ive been getting some requests to do something like this, so here it goes: Here at ...

Releases · LegacyNsfw/PcmHacks - GitHub

The big news for this release is that PCM Hammer now supports reading and writing P10 and P12 PCMs. Kudos to Gampy and Antus and everyone ...

Vs memcal | Page 2 - Just Commodores

Is it possible to live tune a Delco Memcal? Is there something you can alter in the Delco PCM to make this possible?

PCMHACKING Hardware and Software Guide V104 | PDF - Scribd

PCMHACKING.net Hardware & Software Guide by Antus. V1. · PCMHACKING.NET Hardware Requirements · VS V8 Auto ALDL Comms, PCM NVRAM · Delco Flashtool software is not ...

GM Can to ALDL - Page 5 - pcmhacking.net

Temporarily I made up a little adapter loom and have a VY cluster in it so I can have a fuel gauge at least and I only have oil pressure fault, check engine and ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024